BURN FAT, JUMP START YOUR METABOLISM AND INCREASE ENERGY IN ONLY 5 – 14 MINUTES PER DAY!
Do you want to lose fat and start incorporating fat burning workouts into your lifestyle but do not want to spend hours a week exercising? Here is a quick workout you can do first thing in the morning on an empty stomach that only takes a minimum of 4-5 minutes and a maximum of 14 minutes. You can do this workout every day or only on days in which you will not be partaking in longer workouts or other short bouts of high intensity activity.
The two most important points about exercising on an empty stomach are:
1) Improves your insulin sensitivity. Your body releases insulin every time you eat to help absorb the nutrients from your food. The hormone then takes the sugars out of your bloodstream and directs them to your liver, muscles, and fat cells to be used as energy later on.
The problem is, eating too much food and too often can make you more resistant to insulin’s effects. poor insulin sensitivity can make it harder to lose belly fat.
If you exercise in the morning after eating breakfast, it may be harder to burn fat, as your body is producing insulin after eating.
2) One of your TOP fat-burning hormones is called Growth Hormone. The problem is, once you reach 30 years of age, production of this hormone rapidly declines. That’s a problem, because when this hormone is present in your body, it attaches to your fat cells and literally SHRINKS them.
If you exercise on an empty stomach, even if it’s just 4 minutes long, your body will not only produce fat-burning growth hormone, but production will SKYROCKET because of the short bout of intense exercise.
Okay, on to the 4-Minute Morning Burn routine…
This is super-short and designed to jack up your growth hormones, making it EASIER for you to burn belly fat throughout the rest of the day….
- Jump Rope or Fake Jump Rope Jumps – 2 minutes
- Dive Bomber Pushups or standard pushups – As many reps as possible in 1 minute
- Alternating Lunges or reverse lunges (GET LOW!) – 1 minute
And if you have time, you can repeat this 2x for a total of 3 rounds which will take less than 14 minutes. Rest for 30 seconds after rounds 1 and 2. Use a timer or stop watch to time each exercise and rest period between rounds.